Timetable: Mat Pilates Classes
Mat Pilates is an active method of balance and strength with a focus on core stabilisation and postural alignment. Our Pilates classes will improve your flexibility, build strength without bulk and streamline your body. Want to know the BEST thing about our style of Mat Pilates? It’s SUPER versatile and can be adjusted to suit EVERY BODY!
Our are perfect for newbies and our experienced clients alike. All clients perform the same series of mat based exercises designed to improve your POSTURE, promote BODY AWARENESS & build STRENGTH all while creating STABILITY and CORE CONNECTION.
It’s the PERFECT class for:
- Focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- Correct pregnancy posture
- Regain lost fitness and strength
- Socialise with other local mothers and babies
- Maintain and build core strength
- Keep joints moving
- Reduce aches and pains
- Promote flexibility
- Improve balance and posture
- Build friendships
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase agility and range of motion
- Improve posture
- Reduce and relieve stress
- Relieve muscle soreness
- Improve sleep
- Injury prevention
BEGINNERS & ADVANCED
- Build core muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Improve your posture
- Support back injuries
- Tone your body
- Correct muscle imbalances
- Promote healthy joints
- Promote coordination and balance
- Provide stress management and relaxation
Save money with SMAPS PILATES CREDIT
SMAPS CREDIT can be purchased (with a minimum spend of $110) to receive $4 OFF all our group Pilates classes (excluding Private Pilates). This will allow clients to place as much credit down on their account with NO EXPIRY DATE, you can even ring up and pay over the phone to make your next visit to SMAPS as contactless as possible.
Take that first step: book a visit to SMAPS and let the healing begin!
BOOKING ONLINE IS AS SIMPLE AS 1, 2, 3
Timetables are subject to change.