Timetable: Mat Pilates Classes
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and stage 3 lockdown SMAPS Pilates classes are on hold. If you would like to be the first to know when classes resume, follow us on Facebook.
CALLING ALL BUSY MUMS! Escape the stresses of daily life and looking after the kids and fall in love with taking care of yourself…even if it’s just for one hour a week! We know how hard it is to find “baby-free” time so we offer Mums & Bubs specific classes. Our Mums & Bubs classes are baby, pram & breastfeeding friendly and our admin team are always on hand to give cuddles and rock prams. There has never been a better time to put yourself first.
- Focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- Correct pregnancy posture
- Regain lost fitness and strength
- Socialise with other local mothers and babies
Pilates (Over 50s)
THE KEY IS TO KEEP MOVING! Just because you are getting older, doesn’t mean you have to feel old. Our P50 class is an ideal form of low impact exercise with a focus on posture, strength and balance and provides an overall sense of wellbeing. Build friendships with like-minded locals while you create a more supple and flexible body.
- Maintain and build core strength.
- Keep joints moving
- Reduce aches & pains
- Promote flexibility
- Improve balance & posture
- Build friendships
Stretch & Tone Pilates
Our Stretch and Tone is a group based class designed to increase flexibility while gently elongating your body. Improve alignment, reduce stress and promoting range of movement through a series of stretches and core stabilising exercises. In “STRETCH” class all clients perform the SAME series of mat based exercises.
Benefits of stretching;
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase agility and range of motion
- Improve posture
- Reduce and relieve stress
- Relieve muscle soreness
- Improve sleep
- Injury Prevention
Basics & Beginners / Progressive Pilates
Mat Pilates is an active method of balance and strength with a focus on core stabilisation and postural alignment. Our Pilates classes will improve your flexibility, build strength without bulk and streamline your body. Want to know the BEST thing about our style of Pilates??…. It’s SUPER versatile and can be adjusted to suit EVERY BODY and ANY body!!!
Regular Pilates will;
- Build CORE muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Improve your posture
- Support back injuries
- Tone your body
- Correct muscle imbalances
- Promote healthy joints
- Promote coordination & balance
- Provide stress management & relaxation
* Progressive Pilates is for bodies who understand Pilates – enjoy a challenging all over Pilates workout. All our Mat classes have a maximum of 10 clients per class, newbies welcome. Bookings are essential.
SAVE TIME & MONEY, take advantage of our ‘MULTI-CLASS pass’!
$100 for 5 classes (normally $24 per class).
Take that first step: book a visit to SMAPS and let the healing begin!
BOOKING ONLINE IS AS SIMPLE AS 1, 2, 3
Timetables are subject to change.