Improve your range of movement. Remove tension. Restore your muscles, health and vitality!
Remedial massage will help to improve your mobility and relieve muscular pain, tension, and stress. Our experienced Remedial Massage therapists are trained to assess, treat, and manage soft tissue pain and dysfunction, and every treatment is tailored to your body’s specific requirements. Perfect for tight bodies and general maintenance.
Regular Remedial Massage will:
- Reduce muscle tension by removing trigger points
- Promote healing of soft tissue by improving your circulation
- Remove swelling by stimulating your lymphatic system
- Increased range of movement by improving joint mobility
- Improve sleep by reducing the stress-inducing hormone cortisol
- Reduce anxiety and depression by releasing feel-good endorphins
Regular Remedial Massage can help reduce:
- Headaches and migraines
- Stress and anxiety
- Stiff, aching neck
- Shoulder pain
- Tight forearms and aching elbows
- Circulation problems
- Aching muscles during pregnancy
- Hip and buttock pain
- Aching knees
- Shin splints
- Lower back pain and stiffness
- Tight calves
- Sore feet
Please check out our Remedial/ Sports Massage Timetable to find a treatment time that suits you, and then click Book Now to place your booking. If you are new to SMAPS, make sure to complete the New Client form prior to your session!